Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A few summer activities.

Here are some photos of my summer. I went home to Colorado for a few weeks. I do a lot of reading on the porch with my sisters. We sit and listen to the river. I even get a bit of a tan! My family sometimes throws parties. This year there was so much cotton wood I thought it was snowing. My Dad spent hours trying to clean it up before everyone arrived. I love hiking in the Colorado mountains. This summer I certainly got my fill.

When I arrived back in Portland I tried to get in as much as possible: food festivals, walking around the different neighborhoods, and museums. Next stop is OMSI's Game On 2.0. I can't wait to see if any of the video games I played as a kid are represented. What did you do this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment