Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Math math math

Hi all,

I know this has taken forever and I am nowhere near finished but I have added two pages to the blog.  You will now find a Math Learning Targets page for all the concepts we should be able to say we CAN do by the end of the year, and a Math Vocabulary page filled with all the words we need to know.  I will continue to add to the Vocabulary page as I get the images in the right place. 

Enjoy your extra snowy time off.  Please email me photos of all your activities so I can add them here to share with everyone.  Here's a picture of one of our adventures.  I had never had Pip's Original Doughnuts so we decided to walk there.  Eight miles and many hours later we made it back home.  I still think it was totally worth it!  Oh and Chai was so go too!


No comments:

Post a Comment