Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Here we go...

Here it is friends, the final product. I am so thrilled by the layout of the room this year. We have a lot of space for getting comfy to read, spreading out to work on projects, and maximum movability so everyone can maintain personal space. Sorry for the blurry photos, I am still getting used to my phone.

Our journey together begins now...


Number Corner


Cafe Menu and reading/meeting area. Ahhh reading. I have so many read alouds planned for the first week.


Look at my clean and neat desk. That wont last long for sure.


Morning message for day 1.


We have 3 class computers this year.


Look at all your seats.


Cozy fiction library...


and very well organized.


Non-Fiction Library


Writing process wall



Reading Buddies!


Finally, my teacher center. This is where all the magic is kept.


See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment