Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Research

We have been doing a lot of research, building schema, and connecting knowledge.  You should hear how everyone continues to make connections to what they learned about bats.  Adaptations still seem to be a bit of a mystery, but that is what research is for.


I love this discovery...


A walking tree!  I was surprised too.  Everyone is equipped with small writing pads to write down surprises like this.  

I even got in on it with these cool 3D glasses, but there wasn't much about the Rain Forest in this book.  That is supposed to be my serious reading face but I was trying really hard not to smile.

And to end this post, look at this face of surprise.  There really is no way I can explain the joy of this moment, or capture how much fun it was through this picture.

I don't know if you noticed the GIANT spider on that opened page.  I absolutely love this photograph.  It has convinced to to make a greatest hits page at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment