Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Work, Work, Work

Here is a scene from yesterday as we were furiously working to finish everything for Stories of Our Culture our Multicultural Night theme this year and all the other projects we have going right now:

 Winter Writing Assessments must be finished!
 It's nearly March.  We need new Calendar markers.
 "I must finish my Non-Fiction Notebook study.  Here's a table of contents I found."
 Almost finished with those Tree Frogs.
 Rain Forest Field Journal work time
 I Come From... poem rough draft writing.
 "Teacher leave us alone we are writing."
 Rain Forest Strata signage in the works.
 A really exciting book.  The boys needed some exploring time.
 Look at this guilty face. I wonder what he was up to with the pencil sharpener...
 I even took over a table with all my assessments and all of our projects as I frantically typed up poems and conferenced with writiers.  Sorry Blue table!
This is a one minute snapshot of what yesterday looked like.  I seriously grabbed my camera and walked a large circle around the classroom as we worked.  No wonder I'm so exhausted at the end of the day.  I hope to see a lot of families at Multicultural Night tonight.  I'll post pictures of our I Come From... poems as soon as I can.  They are AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment