Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

We're BAAAAACK!

Welcome to you and welcome back to returning readers (or those of you who have been faithfully checking in since June).  The new year begins tomorrow.  Are you ready?  I am!  Here is your sneak peak.  I'm sure you have been dying to see.

This is what I walked into a year ago:

Empty and ready for organization
This is what I walked into last Monday:
 Oh My!  Cluttered, crazy, with very little working
but notice the dark floors, and new carpet in part of the room.  We will figure that part out eventually.
After hours of hauling and A LOT of work I would like to reveal to you...

TADA! ish.  When I left a few hours ago most things worked.  The Promethean Board wasn't quite running and there are a few more details to work out but the room is ready for YOU.  See you tomorrow friends!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great Kate!!! The floors look awesome and your class is ready to go!!! =) Very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...you need to post improvements of the school when you get a chance so I can see them!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog!! So happy to be able to follow what's happening in Maddy's world while we're working. Thank you for all you do! You are our favorite teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so excited to follow the learning this year!!!

    ReplyDelete