Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And how was your weekend?

Memorial Day is always a special weekend for me...my birthday weekend of course!  It's also rough because most people leave town.  This weekend Kris was at Sasquatch so I figured I would just relax.  Yeah right!

First I helped this guy move into his new house!


Next my friend Kate and I (I know, two of us!) went to a Timbers Game.   We were trying to get the scarf in the shot to prove we were there, not a very good photo.
 
 There was soooo much lightning that we had a weather delay.  The picture does not show the sheets of rain falling. 
 Then this guy and I celebrated our birthdays.  It was his first and my ____.


Finally I spent Monday resting, cooking, and cleaning.  Phew what a weekend.  Now I am refueled for the end of the year, just around the corner.  Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment